Get all latest updates on APIIT NAT 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process, important dates, exam pattern etc. APIIT NAT 2019 is going to be conducted on Update will be soon by Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), Panipat for admission of eligible candidates into B.tech programs. Students who want to get admission into different B.tech programmes for academic session 2019 which are offered by this university needed to go through this entrance exam. Candidates may select to appear in any nominated centers or may go for the online exam. Applicants who are applying for online test must specify the online test code and they would get a unique ID and password credential through a sms or email on their registered phone number and email id just three hours before the start of the online test. The applicants required to go through the official website i.e. nat.apiit.edu.in in order to apply online.
Courses offered by Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics
- B.Tech in Mechatronics
- B.Tech in Electronics
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
APIIT NAT 2019 Important dates:
Last date for obtaining information brochures and receiving of filled in application form: Update will Be Soon
- APIIT NAT exam Date 2019 will held on: Update will Be Soon
- APIIT NAT result 2019 will declare on: Update will Be Soon
- Date of first counseling and admission: Update will Be Soon
APIIT NAT 2019 eligibility criteria
- Aspirant should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as necessary subjects along with one of the Computer and Chemistry from any recognized institute or university.
- They must have passed 12th with minimum 45% marks (40% for candidate belonging to reserved category)
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of their age on the 1st date of admission month
APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form: How to apply
The candidates should submit the completely filled application forms along with the applicable demand draft at following address:
APIIT SD India,
Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Nr Toll Plaza, Panipat – Haryana (132103)
APIIT NAT 2019 Exam Pattern
• The APIIT NAT 2019 examination consists of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) (50 questions from physics and 50 questions from mathematics)
• Each right answer will be rewarded with 3 marks and there is also negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer given by candidate.
• The total time duration of the test will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
APIIT NAT 2019 Admission Process
50% of seats (including 15% all India category seats) will be filled by Haryana State Counseling Society through ‘Online off Campus ‘ Centralized Counseling made on the basis on JEEE-2019 (Main) Merit list.
The rest of 50% seats are kept for Institute Level and are fixed on Merit List created on the basis of NAT exam 2019.
For more updates related APIIT NAT 2019, keep visiting this website.