BITSAT 2019 (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) is organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) institutions throughout India for offering admissions to various Integrated First Degree courses of Engineering. It is one of the most reputed and prestigious institutes in the country. A large number of candidates are going to appear in this University level examination to take admission in various engineering programmes available across the campuses of BITS – Goa, Pilani and Hyderabad. This national level entrance exam will be organized across a total of about 51 cities in India and Dubai. Here below in this post we are going to provide all important details regarding BITSAT 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application form, how to apply, important dates, selection process, exam pattern etc.
BITSAT 2019 eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should have qualified 10+2 examination from a recognized board or its equivalent examination with chemistry, physics, and Biology/mathematics in 10+2 level. Applicant must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks and must obtain minimum 60% marks in each of these subjects separately.
Candidates who are appearing in 12th examination or waiting for their results are also eligible to apply BITSAT 2019 online exam.
Candidates who have got first rank in all the central and state board exams in India for the year 2019 are allowed to get direct admission to the course of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT 2019 marks as per the eligibility terms listed above.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form: How to apply
The application form of BITSAT 2019 is obtainable from Update will be Soon and the last date to apply Online is Update will be Soon. The interested and eligible candidates has to go through the below process in order to fill BITSAT 2019 applications.
- First of all visit the official website link of BITS in order to fill application form
- Then click on BITSAT 2019 application form which is available on “New” section of the webpage.
- Now download the information booklet and read all prescribed instructions very carefully.
- Fill the personal details and all important fields on the application form.
- After that, click on “Confirm and Submit Details” button.
- Candidates are suggested to note down their application number which is tinted on screen.
- Select payment mode ICICI bank Challan or credit, Debit, and Net banking mode.
- Take a print out copy of Challan form and application form.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
Duration of BITSAT 2019 will be three hour exam.
The entrance test will be comprised of total 150 objective type questions and will be divided in four parts – Part I, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4.
Each right answer of BITSAT 2019 will rewarded with three marks, while for every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card:
Eligible applicants will be able to download BITSAT 2019 Admit Card from Update will be soon. Candidates having the valid admit card only will be allowed enter the test centers. Applicants will keep BITSAT Admit Card 2019 safe with them till the admission procedure gets completed.
BITSAT 2019 Important dates (Exam Date)
- Last date to register for BITSAT 2019: Update will be soon
- Date of BITSAT 2019 Online Tests or Exam date: Update will be soon