In this article you can check all necessary details regarding CUSAT 2019 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply for CUSAT 2019, selection procedure, important dates, admit card, result etc. CUSAT 2019 is the engineering entrance Test conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology for granting admissions to eligible candidates into first year integrated degree courses. The CUSAT 2019 is going to be conducted on April 30, 2019 and May 01, 2019. Following post includes all the information on CUSAT 2019 Exam.
CUSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have Indian citizen only.
- For B.Tech programme, applicant should have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board in Kerala with minimum 50% marks in mathematics and at least 50% aggregate in PCM.
- For the Marine Engineering, the applicant should have qualified 12th or its equivalent qualification from Kerala with minimum of 60% marks in mathematics and 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics, chemistry and English (50% marks for applicants of SC, ST category).
- The minimum age limit of a candidate must be 25 years as on September 1stof admission year for Marine Engineering.
CUSAT 2019 Admit Card and Result
The admit card of CUSAT 2019 will be released in the official website of the University.
CUSAT 2019 Application Form: How to apply
The candidates can apply for CUSAT application form 2019 online by visiting the official website of the university. The application forms for CUSAT 2019 are available from 20th January, 2019. Applicants are needed to enter their details like Name, mail id, address, and other basic things accurately and carefully. After doing that candidate have to proceed for fee payment in order to successful submission. , CUSAT 2019 application fee can be paid via using credit, debit card or through bank DD (drawn in favor of Registrar, CUSAT and payable at Ernakulam), applicants can draw DD from any nationalized bank of the country.
Application free CUSAT 2019
|Category of the Candidate||Application fee|
|International Candidates / PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers||US$100 Only|
|Fee for Dubai as Test Centre||Rs.10,000/ Only|
|Ph.D and M.Phil Programmes||Rs.1,000 (Rs.500 for SC/ST Category)|
|PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes||Rs.100(Rs.50 for SC/ST Candidates)|
Nationality for CUSAT
Indian citizen with Applicants belonging to Kerala state (SC/ST) community are eligible for applying.
CUSAT 2019 Important dates
- Online registration will start from: January, 2019 – February, 2019.
- Submission of application fee at bank: January, 2019 – February, 2019.
- Downloading of CUSAT 2019 admit card: April, 2019- May, 2019.
- CUSAT 2019 exam date for B.Tech programs: April, 2019.
- CUSAT 2019 exam date for PG programs: May, 2019.
CUSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The paper will comprise of 250 questions from the class 11th and 12th. The question from physics, mathematics, and Chemistry will be 125, 75 and 25 respectively. All questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours. There will be deduction of 1/4th marks for every wrong question answered by the candidate.
CUSAT Exam Pattern for each Subjects
|Name of the Course||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||Total-25|
B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)
|Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||Total-50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||Total-25|
|Law Related Matters||Total-25|
|First Year for B.Tech-Integratedwith M.Sc in Photonics||Mathematics||Total-125|