GEEE 2019 officially known as Galgotias Engineering Entrance examination is going to be conducted in June 12, 2019 for the admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Integrated B.Tech –MBA programs. The exam is hosted by Galgotias University, Greater Noida every year for the admission of eligible candidates into various disciplines such as Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering for the academic year 2019. Aspirants are requested to go through this web page in order to get complete details associated with GEEE 2019 such as Application form, application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, selection process, exam date etc.
Eligibility Criteria for GEEE 2019:
Candidate must satisfy prescribed GEEE 2019 eligibility criteria before apply for the exam. GEEE 2019 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicant must have qualified in 12thexamination or equivalent with at least of 45% marks in PCM.
- Applicants having merit in qualifying entrance exam, UPSEE, IITJEE etc are preferable.
GEEE 2019 application process: How to apply
Interested candidate can apply online by visiting the official website of university i.e. www.geee.in. Or can also apply offline via receiving the application form from university or from other registered centers. After filling the application form candidates are needed to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-via Debit card/ Netbanking/ credit card etc.
GEEE 2019 Exam pattern:
- The exam will conduct only in English language.
- The time duration of the GEEE 2019 exam will be 90 minutes.
- The paper will include questions in objective form with multiple choices containing three parts – Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- All the questions will be asked from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each section consists of 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
GEEE exam 2019 Admit Card
- GEEES admit card for academic session 2019 will be issue from June 3, 2019.
GEEE 2019 Examination Centers
The exam will organized at following centers : Aligarh, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Shimla, Varanasi
GEEE 2019 Result
GEEE 2019 result will be issued on (Update will be soon). Candidate can check their result by entering their registration number.
GEEE 2019 important dates (GEEE Exam Date)
- Online application process ends on: Update will be soon
- Admit card will be issued on: Update will be soon
- Date of GEEE 2019 entrance exam: Update will be soon
- Result will be announced on: Update will be soon
For more updates and news on GEEE 2019, stay tuned with us.