Gujarat Polytechnic Exam date, Admission, Result date, 2019 Application Form for Gujarat Polytechnic, Eligibility Criteria, : Commissionerate of Technical Education (CTE) of Gujarat state conduct exam of Gujarat Polytechnic with lot of stream/diploma courses. Interested Candidate can take admission for becoming bright future in according to candidate interest. Candidate can take admission Diploma course like engineering, pharmacy, civil engineering biomedical engineering, Chemical Engineering, computer science engineering, electrical engineering, electrical and communication engineering, information technology, instrument and control engineering and many more. Gujarat Polytechnic Diploma Exam 2019 invite to admission in Polytechnic Diploma Programme via official notification. Gujarat Polytechnic Registration Form 2019 will start 3rd week of March 2019 with last date to submit application form last week of march. To know more about online notification, admission, application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, seat allotment is below
Online Notification Important Dates Gujarat Diploma Polytechnic Admission
|Application Form window open:-||Mar- 2019|
|Application Form close:-||Apr-2019|
Candidate must be at least 15 years for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018
- Candidate should Science, Mathematics and English or equivalent examination in class high school
- Class Tenth with two years certificate course conducted by National Council on Vocational Training or GCVT or IGTR provided the candidate has passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Science, Mathematics and English.
- Class High school with two years course conducted by the Technical Examination Board and passed the Standard High school) with Science, Mathematics and English
How to apply Gujarat Polytechnic College/institute Admission 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 from the official website i.e. www.gujdiploma.nic.in.
- Candidates can download the application form.
- From the brochure available on official website candidates can read the information related to Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018.
- Candidates should fill the application form as per the information provided in the brochure. Fill the form completely as per the instructions provided in the prospectus. After filling the application form completely, candidates will need to send the application form along with DD to the address mentioned in the information brochure.
Gujrat Polytechnic Admission 2019 Process
Successful candidate can take admission Gujarat polytechnic colleges/insiute this will beonly On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance, test candidates will be called for counseling.
Exam Pattern for Gujarat Polytechnic 2019
- Subjects: (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). Mathematics, English
- asked up to hight shcool class and intermediate standard.
- Objective type question paper.
- OMR sheets will be for answers.
- Only black or blue ball point pen to mark the answers.
Admit Card Gujarat Polytechnic for 2019
- Candidate can get amdit card of Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 via office website.
- Open office website and click on downloaded button/url
- The admit card will be get before exam.
- The Gujarat Polytechnieq candidate result will be announced in mid-June, 2019.
- Open official website and click on result and type, Registration/Roll number is required.
- To download the result. http://gujdiploma.nic.in/.
- Only Successful candidates can go to counseling
- counselling will be start June 2019.
- Thereafter, courses will be allotted followed by documents verification, based on their rank in the merit list.
- Candidate should be carry original Required certificates category certificate, domicile high school, intermediate etc. with them for counselling.
- Candidates must have passport size photo
2019 Gujrat Polytechnic Syllabus
- Only high school based syllabus .
- Questions will be based on high school based Mathematics, high school based Science and 10th based English etc.
Gujrat Polytechnic Admission 2019: Important Points
- The name of the candidate, his/her parent’s name and date of birth in the application form must be same as registered in high school certificate.
- Candidate can fill only one application form.
- More than one application form from a candidate will be rejected.
- The candidates must have their own personal valid email id and mobile number.
- The final admission is subject to verification of original documents at the time of counselling/admission.
- Any request for change of examination centre will not be entertained.