HTET 2019 Notification for Application Form, Admit card, Pattern: HTET 2019 is an entrance test (Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test)organized by Government of Haryana. The Online notification for Exam Date, Last Date Application Form, Application fee, Admit card will be get, Eligibility Criteria, Process to Apply for HTET, HTET Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and many more will be published soon officially. Interested and elibgilbe candidate can be become the part of this HTET Exam. This is a state level Exam test commences every year for those who interested to make their bright career in teaching.
HTET 2019 is commenced on three different levels which are as follows:
- Level 1st for Primary Teacher from class Ist to Vth.
- Level 2nd for classes VIth to VIIIth
- Level 3 is Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) from classes XI& XII
Online Notification for HTET Exam Dates 2019:
|Online Application||December 2018|
|Last Date Application Form||December 2018|
|Application fee||December 2018|
|Admit card will be get||January 2019|
How to get HTET 2019 Application Form:
Candidate get the HTET 2019 Application form of HTET 2019 Entrance Exam via official website with click on download the registration form
What are Eligibility Criteria for HTET 2019 Exam?
- Indian citizen ship should be mandatory
- For Primary Teacher Level PRT : ED Exam Means JBT Exam.
- For T.G.T. Trained-Graduate-Teacher) Level Graduation in any stream (BA, BSc, Bcom,)or subjects and B.ED (Bachelor of education) with relevant Subject.
- For P.G.T. Post Graduate Teacher Level: Post Graduate In any stream or subjects (MA, MSC, MCOM etc)& Along With the B.ED relevant Subject.
Application Fee Details: Application Form fee details are followings
- General/UR Category candidate must pay Only Rs 600/-
- Reserve category (SC/ST)candidates should be pay Rs 300/-
- Age Limit: will be18 to 38.
- Under age (Less then ) and Upper Age (38 grater then ) will be not eligible for this exam
Candidate must be secured at least sixty percent marks for HTET 2019 examination
Process to Apply for HTET 2019:
- Access the main or official website of HTET
- Then click on option Online Application form.
- Fill all the required information along with compulsory details Personal with education
- Upload the Passport size Photos with signature
- As soon as uploading process gets over, check the details
- And then fee pay application fee with then click the Submit button.
- Candidate need to take hard copy of the registration form for further reference.
HTET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The HTET Exam pattern will be based on Offline which will be (pen and paper mode).
The questions will be (M.C.Q) Multiple Choice Questions. One mark each awarded for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- Level 1- Primary Teacher for classes Fist to Fifth
- Exam Duration: two and a half hours
- There will be one paper consisted of Multiple Choice Questions. For every correct answer, one will receive one mark. Choose one correct option from four options.
- Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Multiple Choice Questions for 30 Marks
- Languages (Hindi 15 Multiple Choice Questions and English 15 Multiple Choice Questions), 30 Multiple Choice Questions for 30 Marks
- General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude 10 objective type question, Reasoning Ability 10 objective type question and Haryana G.K and Awareness 10 objective type question), 30 objective type question for 30 Marks
- Mathematics, 30 objective type question for 30 Marks
- Environment Studies, 30 objective type question for 30 Marks
- Level 2- Trained Graduate Teacher (T.G.T.) from Sixth to Eight
- Exam Duration: Only be two and a half hours
- There will be one paper consisted of objective type question. For every correct answer, one will receive 1 mark. Choose one correct option from four different options.
- Child Development and Pedagogy, 30 questions for 30 marks
- Languages (Hindi 150 objective type question and English 15 objective type question), 30 objective type question for 30 marks
- General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude 10 questions, Reasoning Ability 10 questions, and Haryana K and Awareness, 10 objective type question), 30 objective type question for 30 marks
- Subject Specified as opted, 60 objective type question for 60 Marks
- Level 3, Post Graduate Teacher (P.G.T.):
Exam time duration: 2 half hours. There will be one paper consisted of objective type question. For each Right answer, one will get 1 mark. Choose one correct option from four different options.
- Child Development and Pedagogy, 30 objective type question for 30 marks
- Languages (Hindi objective type question MCS and English Fifteen objective type question) , 30 questions for 30 marks
- General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude, Ten questions, Reasoning Ability Ten questions, and Haryana G.K and Awareness Ten questions),thirty objective type question for thirty marks
- Subject Specified as opted, sixty questions for sixty Marks
Marks needed for the Qualifying exam:
- For all categories except SC, Differently abled or Physically Challenged of other States, it is sixty percent or Nineteen Marks
- For SC Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile, it is 55percent or eighty two Marks
- SC, Differently abled or Physically Challenged of other States of India , it is sixty percent or Nineteen Marks
Admit Card Details:
Admit card HTET 2019 can be get from the website. Personal information available in the admit card like Roll Number, name of candidate, father name, exam center name with city and district. You must carry along with you otherwise you will not be permitted to appear in the entrance test.
HTET Result 2019
Result will be declared on officially website via government authority. Candidate simple view their result on official website by using roll number.