KAR TET 2019 Online Notification for Application Form, How to Apply, Exam Date: Kar TET Entrance exam is conducted by the Karnataka School Educa0tion Board, Govt of Karnataka. Only Eligible candidate can apply for this test. Candidate can see Eligible criteria via official website. no any provision prescribed for the Total number of attempts by all eligible students for appearing in the KAR TET. All successful candidates will have 5-years of the validity for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test certificate from the date of result announcement. There is information about like Online Notification for KAR TET 2019 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern , Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure
Overview of Stae of Karnataka TET Exam 2019
|Name of the Board||Department of Primary and Secondary Education Karnataka|
|Job Arear||Karnataka state|
|Name of Post||Primary and Upper Primary teacher|
Online Notification for KAR TET 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative)
|Notification start Date||Nov 2019|
|Online Registration Form start||Nov 2019|
|Lastdate Registration Form||Nov 2019|
|Admit Card||One Week before Exam|
|Dare of Exam||Dec 2019|
|Result will be show||Dec 2019|
KAR TET Application Form
- students need to access or open with fill the Online Application form, from the official website.
- Applicants must fill details academic with personal
- Upload all require documents.
- With upload photo and signature
- students need to read all the guidelines.
- With pay applicaton free
- And click on submit option
KAR TET Application Fee : Application fee structure will be followings
- For General Category candidate only paid 500 Rs for paper first
- For General Category candidate only paid 800 Rs for both paper first and second
- For Reserve citatory (SC/ ST/ CI Only )candidate only pay 250 for paper first
- For Reserve citatory (SC/ ST/ CI Only )candidate only pay 400 for forboth paper first and second
KAR TET Eligibility Criteria
There details about the Eligibility criteria which are followings
- Applicants Minimum age will 18 years
- Maximum age will be only 40 years.
- Age relaxation for reserve category
- The applicant must be Indian.
KAR TET Education Eligibility Criteria
|KAR TET Paper I||1. Intermediate class with minimum Fifty percent of marks.
2. with have Graduation in any stream and Diploma in Elementary-Education from any recognized university
|KAR TET Paper II||Contenders who are going to apply for the Karnataka TET 2019 Paper 2nd with Bachelor of education degree or diploma or B.El.Ed degree from any recognized university.|
KAR TET Exam Pattern 2019
- Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage:
- Duration of examination-Two-and-a half hours
- No Negative marking
|30 Objective Type questions||30 -Marks|
|2nd)||Language –2nd (Kannada/English/Urdu/Tamil/Telugu/Marathi/Hindi/Sanskrit)||30 Objective Type questions||30 -Marks|
|3rd)||Child Development and Pedagogy Topics/subjects||30 Objective Type questions||30 -Marks|
|4th)||Mathematics Topics/subjects||30 Objective Type questions||30 -Marks|
|5th)||Environmental Science Topics/subjects||30 Objective Type questions||30 -Marks|
|Total||150 Objective Type questions||150 Marks|
- Paper IInd : classes sixth to Eight):
- Exam duation – Two-and-a-half hours
|1st)||Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 Objective Type questions||30-Marks|
|2nd)||Language –I||30 Objective Type questions||30-Marks|
|3rd)||Language-II||30 Objective Type questions||30-Marks|
|4th)||I) For Mathematics & Science Teacher: Math & Science
II) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher:- Social Science
|60 Objective Type questions||30 Marks
|(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)|
|Total||150 Objective Type questions||150 Marks|
KAR TET Exam Syllabus
- Child Development and Pedagog:, Personality, Adjustment, Action Research, Theories of, earning and its implication, , Motivation and Implications for, earning, Differences, Teaching learning process, , Child Development, etc.
- Language – I: Teaching Materials, , Unseen Prose Passage Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Language Skills, Teaching, Learning Materials, Unseen Prose Passage, etc.
- Language – II Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms, Unseen Prose Passage, Unseen Poem, etc.
- Mathematics: Division, Volume, Numbers, , Multiplication, Geometry, Measurement, Weight, Time, Shapes & Spatial Understanding, , Data Handling, Money,, etc
- Environmental Studies: Water, Clothes dresses, Natural Resources, , Solar System, , Food, resources and care, Our Surroundings, Group songs, Health, good habits & personal hygiene, Living nonliving, trees, plants animals, Parts of plants, etc..
KAR TET Admit Card
- Students must download the KAR TET admit card from the official website.
- KAR TET 2019 Admit card will be available before the Exam.
- Candidate must have admit card other wise candidate not shit on the exam
- So many information on admit card like Name, roll number, center name of exam with city.
KAR TET Exam Result
- KAR TET Result will be available on the official website.
- KAR TET Result will be published by government authority .
- Students can see result by using Roll Number of candidate.
- After result, selletion process will be start
KAR TET Selection Procedure
- Only success full candidate can enter the selection procedure
- counseling process date will be announced by Government authority
- Candidate must have oriznal document at the selection time
- Required documents are like TC, Certificate with markshseets of 10th, 10+2, 10+2+3
Official Contact Details
- Contact Number: + 91-080-22483145 / 22271866
- Fax: Number + 91-080-22271866.
- E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org