Check here complete details of KCET 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, result, admit card, important dates etc. KCET 2019 officially known as Karnataka Common Entrance Test is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for offering admissions to eligible candidates into B. Tech courses in various reputed colleges /institutes in the state of Karnataka. As per KEA official notification the upcoming KCET exam will be conducted on 2019 for Mathematics, whereas the test for chemistry and Physics will be conducted on April 2019. Interested applicants can check the details of KCET 2019 below on this post.
KCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have done higher secondary examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for candidates belonging to reserved category) with Physics and Mathematics as important subjects along with other subjects like Electronics/Bio-Technology/ Chemistry/Biology/ Computer Science.
- They should have English as one of the languages of study.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years till December 31 of academic year.
KCET 2019 Application Form: How to apply
- KCET 2019 Online Application Form submission will be available from 2019.
- In order to get the application form applicants are required to send the KEA copy of the Bank Challan relevant schools and colleges in Karnataka.
- Applicants should fill the application form accurately and have to upload all the required documents.
- Applicants have to send the completely filled in application form to principal of their particular colleges / schools.
- Candidate would get their KCET 2019 admit cards on prescribed date from the respective institutes and colleges.
KCET 2019 Application fee
For general category the KCET 2019 Application Fees will be Rs.650 and for reserved category the examination fee is Rs 500/, 5000/ for out of India. The fee payment can be done through Bank Challan or Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority’, payable at Bangalore.
KCET 2019 Paper pattern (Exam Pattern)
The exam will consists three sections i.e. chemistry, physics and mathematics. Each section will contain 60 questions of one mark each.
KCET 2019 Selection Procedure:
Candidate will be selected on the basis of total marks secured KCET 2019.
KCET 2019 Result:
The result of Karnataka CET 2019 will be announced in May, 2019.
KCET 2019 Important dates
- Online application form submission will starts from: February , 2019
- End date for receiving of KCET 2019 application form: April 2019
- Hall Ticket Download Begins April 2019
- Kcet 2019 Exam date April