MAT 2019 or Management Aptitude Test 2019 is one of the top and national level management entrance exam that is conducted via All Indian Management Association (AIMA). In all over the India, there are 600+ Business Schools accept the MAT Score.
MAT Exam 2019 with Exam Pattern
Annually MAT is conducted “4 Times” every year, i.e. in the month of February, May, September and December, and both online which is “paper-based test or PBT” and offline “Computer-based TEST or CBT’ modes.
The examination is conducted in the only language that is English. Candidates can either choose the test mode as per their convenience. The MAT Score is an admission entry level for top B-Schools, Management colleges, and other reputed instructions.
So, today we are going to cover the in-depth informative guide for all MAT students, so they can get the complete information about MAT Exam Dates, MAT EXAM Pattern 2019, Fees and MAT EXAM Eligibility and much more useful stuff, which you should consider before applying for the MAT Exam 2019.
Below we have added some quick information about MAT Exam 2019:
- Level of Exam: National
- Name of the Exam: MAT
- Exam Purpose: Entry level examination for admonitions.
- Board: All India Management Association (AIMA).
- of colleges/institutions participating: 228+
MAT EXAM 2019 Important Dates:
- Application Window Opens: Update will Be Later
- Application Window Closes: Update will Be Later
- Last date of Online Choice Filling: Update will Be Later
- Issuance of Admit Cards: Update will Be Later
- Date of MAT 2019 Exam : Update will Be Later
PBT: Update will Be Later
CBT: Update will Be Later
- MAT 2019 Results: 4thweek of February 2019
Medium of Examination
The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH language only.
Mode of Answering
MAT 2019 Exam will be conducted in two modes, online which is Paper-based Test or PBT and the Offline mode which Computer-based Test or CBT, so these are two modes, which you can chose. Candidates can choose to take the test either of the modes.
MAT 2019 Exam Date
- February Session:The MAT 2019 Exam will be held on the Update will Be soon
- May Session: The MAT 2019 may session will be held on Update will Be soon
- September Session: The MAT 2019 Sep Session shall take place in the 2nd week of the Sept 2019.
- December Session: The MAT 2019 December Session will be conducted on the 1st week of Dec 2019.
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria/Educational Qualifications
All MAT Candidates must have completed graduation or equivalent qualifying examination to be eligible for MAT 2019. The graduation can be complete in any stream.
Candidatesappearing for their final year examination in graduation are also eligible to apply for MAT 2019.
MAT 2019 Age Limit
There is no upper age limit or cap on the number of attempts for MAT Exam.
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
MAT 2019 shall be 2.5 hours long tests, and all the candidates can either choose computer-based test (CBT) or Pen/Paper test (PBT) as a mode of answering.
The test will comprise of total 200 questions each carrying 1 mark and the various sections in MAT 2019 are as follows:
- Mathematical Skills: forty | forty
- Data=-Analysis-Sufficiency: forty | thirty Five
- Language-Comprehension: forty | thirty
- Intelligence-Critical Reasoning: forty | thirty
- Indian-and-Global Environment: forty | fifteen
- Total: 200|150
Negative marking will be of 1/4 mark.
How to Apply for MAT 2019?
The applications for MAT 2019 (FEB) Session are closed now.
Only ONLINE applications will be available for MAT 2019 (all sessions).
MAT 2019 Application Fee
The MAT 2019 Fee is Rs. 1400 for candidates for all categories.
The Application fee is to be paid through:
- Net banking or,
- Credit card or debit card or,
- Demand draft.
The DD has to be made in the favour of All India Management Association payable at New Delhi.
If you want to pay via DD (Demand Draft), the printed application form has to be send along with it.
MAT 2019 Photograph and Signature Specifications:
- Signature – JPEG format; 5-50 KB in size.
- Photograph – JPEG format; 5-50 KB in size.
MAT 2019 Registration Process:
- To Register for MAT 2019, the candidate need to full the basic details like Name, Contact Number, Email ID, Date of Birth etc. A Confirmation email would be send by the AIMA to your registered email ID.
- In the next step, you need to enter some other personal details in the form, and you can save those entire details and edit them later any time before making the payment.
- The candidates need to upload their photograph and signature picture in the given format. This is optional, and in case the photograph and signature are not uploaded by the candidate, he/she need to print the application form and paste the photograph and sign the form, and the form then needs to be sent to AIMA, New Delhi.
- The final step is to pay the application fee, the Fee can be made offline or online mode, as mentioned earlier. In the case of offline payment by DD, the DD needs to be sent along with the form of AIMA.
Candidates who have either pay the fee via demand draft or not uploaded their photograph/signature online need to send the application to the following address by the 4th week of January 2019:
Manager – MAT,
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14, Institutional Road,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
MAT 2019 Syllabus
All the sections have to be covered for scoring well in MAT 2019, and the subjects tested in the MAT are Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
MAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who will successfully register for the MAT exam will be able to download the admit card from the AIMA website – http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx
We hope you find this detailed step by step informative post on MAT Exam 2019 and all other related stuff. If you still have any query, or feedback please drop them in the comment section below.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an entrance examination for admission in management courses. It is regulated by the All India Management ., MAT 2019 will be organized four times in a year. It should be noted that the dates mentioned in this table below are tentative. Exact dates will be updated only .and it’s a national level exam conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT Study Guide 2019: MAT Exam Prep Review and Practice Test Questions for the Miller Analogies Test [MAT Exam Prep Team] on Click here to read more about eligibility criteria, dates, application process and tips to crack MAT 2019.