Recruitment NLC 2019 Online Notification for Application form, Exam Date, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will be soon publishes the notification for the recruitment of various posts every year. Posts are Manager , General Manager: Deputy Chief Medical Officer/ Medical Officer: , Deputy General Manager (Finance), Deputy General Manager HR, Chief Manager (HR): Additional Chief Manager (Finance), Deputy Chief Manager (Finance): , Manager (Secretarial), Additional Chief Manager (HR) and many other departments. It is one of the best chances to do jobs in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. The Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts published vai the official notification form official website.
Online Notification for NLC Important Dates 2019
|Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|Release of GATE application form||1st September 2018|
|Deadline to submit GATE application form||October 2018|
|GATE exam date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|GATE 2018 admit card download||4th January 2018|
|Application form for NLC Indian Ltd. Recruitment available from||Jan-19|
|Last date to apply||Jan-19|
Highlights of NLC Recruitment 2019
Organization: NLC India Limited (Neyveli Lignite Corporation)
Recruitment: NLC Recruitment 2019
Position: Graduate Executive Trainee
Required: Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer, Civil and Mining Engineering
NLC Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Nationality: Indian citizens
- Age Limit:
- for general category candidates is Maximum 30 years.
- Relaxation will be provided to the candidates SC/ST/PWD.
- Educational Qualification:
- candidates must have bachelors’ degree in Engineering /Technology or equivalent.
Application Form: NLC Recruitment 2019 through GATE
- The NLC Recruitment 2019 ragisrtaion form will be get or obtain from official website.
- Applicant will have to fill all the information (Which will be required such as Personal details with educational qualification details).
- Candidates must upload the photo and signature
- Candidates will have to pay only 300.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the SBI challan with also Net Banking or Debit/credit card.
- Discipline: Mechanical
Qualifications: Candidate should have Mechanical Engineering Degree (or) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with Sixty Percent marks for General /OBC & Fifty Percent marks for SC/ST
GATE Paper Code: ME
- Discipline: Instrumentation Engineering
Qualifications: Candidate should have Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics &
Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering (or) AMIE in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. with Sixty percent marks for General-OBC & Fifty Percent marks for Scand ST
GATE Paper Code: IN
- Discipline: Electrical Engineering
Qualifications Electronics & Comunication Engieering (or) AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering.Degreewith Sixty percent marks for General-OBC & Fifty Percent marks for Scand ST
GATE Paper Code: EE
- Discipline: Electrical Engineering (ECE)
Qualifications Electronics & Comunication-Engineering (or) AMIE in Electronics & Communication-Engineering with Sixty percent marks for General-OBC & Fifty Percent marks for Scand ST
GATE Paper Code: EC
- Discipline: Mining Engineering
Qualifications: Mining Engineering (or) AMIE in Mining Engineering Degree with Sixty percent marks for General-OBC & Fifty Percent marks for Scand ST
GATE Paper Code: MN
- Discipline: Civil Engineering
Qualifications: Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering (or) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering with Sixty percent marks for General-OBC & Fifty Percent marks for Scand ST
GATE Paper Code: CE
- Discipline: Computer
Qualifications: applicant must have CS & Engineering / CE / IT (or) AMIE in Computer Science & Engineering / CE / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications.
GATE Paper Code: CS
Documents required in Interview.
- Proof of Date of Birth Matriculation Mark Sheet.
- Degree / AMIE Certificate in the notified branch of Engineering
- Semesterwise marksheet statements
- Mark Sheets in qualifying degree or Board Intermedate, High school and Degree.
- GATE 2019 Score Card.
- Character Certificate in the prescribed format (in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST candidates).
- Disability Certificate,.
- Discharge Certificate (for Ex-serviceman).
- No objection Certificate,if working in Govt. / PSU / Quasi Govt. companies.