Get here the detailed info related SAAT 2019 (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) including eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, how to apply, important dates, admit card, result etc. SAAT 2019 officially known as Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test is a national level entrance test which is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU), Bhubaneswar for granting admissions under various UG engineering programmes available in different constituent institutes / schools of the University. The test is going to be conducted on May 7 by as per University official notification. SAAT 2019 will be held at 72 centers throughout 50 cities of India. Interested and eligible candidates, who wish to appear for the SAAT 2019, should have to fulfill all necessary eligibility conditions. Aspirants can check complete information of the SAAT 2019 entrance exam mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2019:
Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with anyone of the subjects; Computer Science / Chemistry / Information Technology / Biology / Biotechnology / Statistics/ Informatics or any other subject as approved by recognized board or authority.
Candidates should have achieved at least 50% marks in all the above discussed subjects taken together.
Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Aspirants should have done Diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
Age Limit for SAAT 2019:
The minimum age limit would be 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years as of December 31, 2019. There will be relaxation of 5 years in upper age for candidates belonging to SC and ST category.
SAAT 2019 Application Form: How to apply
- The Application Form for SAAT 2019 has been released by the University and the end date to apply is April 02, 2019.
- Candidates can obtain the application form online as well as offline.
- Candidates filling the SAAT application form online must pay the application fee through Debit Card or Credit Card
- Applicants can also avail SAAT Application Form 2019 in person or via post from the University office by submitting the necessary application fee in cash.
- Whereas filling the application form online or offline, applicants should be very attentive and avoid mistakes.
- Before submitting the form, applicants are recommended to retain the application number for the further reference.
Exam Pattern for SAAT 2019:
The exam will consist of three sections namely Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Each section contains 60 objective type questions.
SAAT 2019 Important Dates (Events) (Exam Date)
End date of sale of SAAT 2019 Application Form: Update will be soon
End date for receiving of SAAT 2019 Application Form: Update will be soon
SAAT 2019 Exam will held on (Exam Date): Update will be soon
SAAT 2019 Result will be announced on: Update will be soon
SAAT 2019 Counseling schedule: Update will be soon