The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Multi-Tasking-Staff mTS exam 2019 to recruit the various candidates in Group ‘C’ N0n Gazetted, N0n-M!nister!al post in the Central-Government-Ministries in the All state of India with Union Territories State (These state which is under the central Govt.). SSC MTS 2019 Test will be held in the month of April, 2019, for which Registration form can be available in 2018 December, The SSC MTS 2018 exam is organized in the month of April 2019. we are providing details of Exam pattern of SSC MTS, Multi Tasking Staff application form, How to apply SSC MTS, Admit card released
Important Date & Exam Date of SSC MTS 2019
|S.N||Dates for SSC MTS||Date|
|1.||Official notification will be released||First week of December, 2018|
|2.||Online application form SSC MTS||Last weak of December, 2018|
|3.||Last date SSC MTS Exam||Update will be Soon|
|4.||Admit Card SSC MTS||Update will be Soon|
|5.||SSC MTS Exam 1st||Update will be Soon|
|6.||Result||Update will be Soon|
|7.||SSC MTS Exam 2nd||Update will be Soon|
|8.||Result||Update will be Soon|
SSC MTS Application Form 2019:
Candidate can get Registration form official website of SSC with filling Complete Application form without missing any information (Personal and Education qualification) with any error.
Application fee for SSC MTS
- SSC MTS application Fee on Online mode and Application/Registration fee amounts to One Hundred and candidates can submit Application Fee through e-challan at any State Bank of India branch, or by DR/CR card (Reserved category students +Female applicants are exempted to pay the application fee)
- SSC MTS application Fee Offline mode – Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.One Hundred along with CRF stamps which can be Get from the post-office(no fee for female/woman candidates with reserved-category candidates)
SSC MTS 2019 Notification
SSC MTS 2019 Overview
|EXAM||SSC (Multi Tasking Staff)MTS 2018|
|CONDUCTED||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|EXAM MODE||PaperIst: CBT, PaperIInd: Descriptive-Type|
|Total QUESTIONS with part 1 and part 2||200 (1st Paper), 2nd (Letter/Essay)|
|SECTION||General Reasoning, Intelligence, Numerical-Aptitude, General English, General Awareness|
|TOTAL MARKS for Both Paper 1st and 2nd||200 for paper 1st, 50 marks for paper 2nd|
|QUESTIONS||MCQ (Objective Type)|
|EXAM Timing||2 Hours for Paper 1st and 1/2 Hours for Paper second|
|ELIGIBILITY for SSC MTS||High school|
|EXAM DATE ssc MTS 2019||Will be updated soon.|
- Must be the citizen of India Condition for Bhutan or Nepal (permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962).
- Minimum High School from any affiliated state Board or Central board
Age Limit for SSC MTS
- Between 18-25 yrs for General
- Between 18 – 30 years for SC/ST
- Between 18- 28 yrs for OBC
- Between 18-35 yrs for PH(GEN)
- Between 18-38 yrs for PH(OBC)
- Between 18-40 yrs for PH(SC/ST)
- Between 18-28 yrs for Ex-Servicemen(GEN)
- Between 18-29 yrs for Ex-Servicemen(OBC)
- Between 18-33 yrs for Ex-Servicemen(SC/ST)
- Between 18-30 yrs for Domiciled in the Jammu and Kashmir(GEN)
- Between 18-33 yrs for Domiciled in the Jammu and Kashmir(OBC)
- Between 18-35 yrs for Domiciled in the Jammu and Kashmir(SC/ST)
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Duration for Paper 1st will be 2 hours and Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Total question 25, Total Marks 25
- Numerical-Aptitude Total question 25, Total Marks 25
- General-English: Total question 50 & Total Marks 25
- General Awareness: Total question 50 and Total marks 50
2nd paper for SSC MTS 2019
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Duration for Paper 2nd will be 30 minutes (half hours) and 45 (forty Five Minutes)Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates.
Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Total Marks 50
SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus:
General Intelligence: non – verbal series, problem-solving, space visualization, visual memory, similarities analysis judgement, arithmetical number series etc.
English Language: vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure, grammar & the writing ability
Numerical-Aptitude: only 10th level Numerical Such as arithmetical-operations, Percentages questions, Ratio-Proportion Questions, Questions on Menstruation, Time with Distance, Ratio Time, Work and time, etc,
General Awareness: This section is aware of the events around him such as Economic , General political, Constitution, Culture, Geography.
Admit Card of SSC MTS:
- Admit Card is available on ssc.nic.in.
Result of SSC MTS :
- SSC MTS result will be show on official website of SSC MTS ssc.nic.in.