UP Public Service Commission UP PCS Allahabad is conducting examinations at various Posts. We are providing the UP PCS Exam Pattern, Exam date, Pre Exam date, Mains exam date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Interview, Admit Card, Result, Application Form, Important Dates, and Latest Notification. UP PSC Address is 10 Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211018, India. UP PCS gives to opportunity for Provincial Civil services Jobs like Medical Officers, Sports Officers, Director, R.O/A.R.O, A.P.S, U.P. UP Nyayic Seva, UP Assistant Prosecuting Officers. Candidates / Applicant can be chosen in a variety of departments of the govt of UP.
UP PSC 2019 Important Dates for Pre exam
- Official notification for Pre UP PCS 2019: May be 1st week of Jan 2019
- last date to submit application forms: May be Feb 2019
- Admit card UP PCS 2019: May be Mar/Apr 2019
- UP PCS 2019 written examination (Exam Date) May be Jun 2019
- Results declaration UP PCS 2019 May be Jun 2019
UP PSC 2019 Important Dates for Mains exam Date
- Official notification for Pre UP PCS 2019: May be Aug 2019
- last date to submit application forms: May be Sept 2019
- Admit card UP PCS 2019: May be Fourth week Oct 2019
- UP PCS 2019 written examination (Exam Date) May be 3rd Nov 2019
- Results declaration UP PCS 2019: 2nd week of May be Dec/Jan 2019
Registration form /Application Form and How to Apply
Candidate can get Registration form via official website of UP Public service commission main or official website. Applicant should be filled complete application form without any error. Otherwise candidate cannot eligible for UP PCS Exam. First visit the official website and download application form and filling the information such as Name, address, gender, age etc with upload latest passport size Photo. And then submit form.
Eligibility Criteria for UP PSC or UP Civil Services Exam
- Candidates must be Indian citizen and with the domicile of UP also.
- Age between 21 to 40 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidate
- applicants must have completed the bachelor degree (Ba,BSC, B.com etc) with affiliated university
UP PSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
- The preliminary examination will have 2 question papers General Studies 1st and General Studies 2nd paper.
- UP Pcs Gives negative marking. If your one answers is wrong then marks will be didective 1/4th marks.
- The exam papers will be of objective Type it means you have to choose one from four answers
|General Studies (GS) 1st Paper||200||2hrs|
|General Studies (GS)2nd Paper||200||2hrs|
(UP Civil Services Exam )UP PSC Mains Exam Pattern 2019
- 8th questions on Mains UP PCS exam
- All question will districted it,means you can explain the all the ansers
- The 1st and 2nd paper will be of General-studies (GS).
- write three essays
- Question paper of Both Hindi and English Language.
UP PSC Mains Exam Pattern 2019 (UP Civil Services)
|Name of Paper||Total Marks|
|4th & 5th -Paper||600|
|6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Paper||1200|
Selection Process of UP PCS 2019
Selection process will be who cracking all stage of Exam such as Pre exam, Mains exam and Interview
- The UP Civil services exam admits card will be get from official portal of UPPSC.
- Without admit Card candidate cannot give Exam of UP PCS because admit card will have all information about the exam, the reporting time and the date and venue of the examination.
- Result will be announced via official website of up pcs.
- Student can take the Mains exam which passes the Pre exam.
- Interview is last paper/Exam of UP PCS.
Contact of Details of UP PCS
- Website : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Address: 10 Civil Lines, Allahabad, UP 211018, India