Candidates who are looking for UPESEAT 2019 notification can browse through this website. UPESEAT 2019 officially known as University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has released the official exam dates for UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) for the academic session 2019. The UPESEAT 2019 entrance exam is going to conduct on May 15, 2019. It is conducted by UPES, Dehradun for offering admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses in different specializations, Bachelor of Design (B.Design), Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan), and B.Tech plus LL.B honors courses for the academic year 2019. Here in this post we are going to furnish all important details related UPESEAT 2019 such application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, exam pattern etc.
UPESEAT 2019 Eligibility criteria for admissions
For admission through UPESEAT 2019:
80% seats are reserved for admission through UPESEAT 2019 exam. In order to get admission through UPESEAT 2019 Exam candidate must satisfy below conditions.
- Applicant should have done 12thfrom a recognized board with minimum 60% of total marks.
- The applicant should have scored an aggregate of minimum 60% marks in Chemistry, physics and Mathematics.
For admission through JEE, Board Merit (20% seats)
- There will be 20% seats reservation for candidates having JEE and Board Merit. To get admission through this policy, candidate needs to fulfill below eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should have passed in 10+2 from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in chemistry, physics, Mathematics. (For Board merit, minimum aggregate is 80%)
Age criteria: The applicants should be born on or after 1st October, 1993.
UPESEAT 2019 Selection Procedure:
The selection of candidate will be made on the basis of marks obtained in UPESEAT 2019 followed by central counseling or Centralized Counseling by Merit list for Non Exam Category.
2019 UPESEAT Exam Pattern:
The UPESEAT 2019 exam will comprise five sections as following
- Chemistry: 50 questions
- Physics: 50 questions
- Mathematics: 50 questions
- Current Affairs Awareness: 20 questions
- English Language Comprehension: 30 questions
The duration of exam will be three hours.
UPESEAT 2019 Application process:
Online Mode: Applicants can apply online by going through UPES Website. After filling the application form they need to submit the application fees using Credit Cards, Debit, or Net Banking
Offline Mode: applicants may get the information booklet and application form from the designated admissions centers in Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Delhi, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
The duly filled application form along with the applicable application fee must reach the office on or before May 3, 2019.
UPESEAT Exam 2019 Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the event of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Application Form||May 2019|
|2.||Last Date||May 2019|
|3.||Admit card||May 2019|
|4.||UPESEAT 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|5.||Result date||June 2019|
|7.||Non-Exam JEE Main Merit & Non-Exam Board Merit||June 2019|